TFA 35.1100 Meteotime Duo Radio-Controlled Weather Station/Professional Forecast via DCF Signal
Professional Weather Center – Meteotime Duo Solar
with anemometer, rain gauge and USB PC.
with the antenna in the base and the solar panel in anemometer.
The Meteotime Duo shows no prediction with a conventional barometer, special offers a weather station with high precision weather forecasts via the DCF-77 radio signal.
So it is a long time expressed meteorologist desire for amateurs to find, a station can receive weather data for populating with wind rain sensors and thermo-hygrometer.
Be data storage, production of time alarm values or computer analysis, this does not leave anything to wish.
A large, crisp display covered by external sensors values is presented with clarity and distinction.
You have all important data right out of sight, additional values can be changed. The display is integrated into a stylish black plastic casing, an attraction point for each viewer.
On the top of the professional weather meteographs are displayed at the bottom of the data automatically measured around the home and a barometer graph.
Unlike other weather stations, the external units are individually radio connected to the station and can be distributed as desired in the sample taking places.
Another new addition is that up to 4 additional thermo-hygrometer sensors can be connected optionally But this rarely will be required as the station is already detected in two units outdoors, the thermo-hygrometer and anemometer, temperature.
- Thermometer-Hygrometer Transmitter: Measures outdoor temperature and humidity 433 MHz radio transmission Battery operated (2 x 1.5 V LR 6 batteries included) LCD display itself Dimensions: 107 x 60 x 23 mm
- Rain sensor: precipitation measurement 433 MHz radio transmission Self-draining frost proof Battery operated (2 x 1.5 V LR 6 batteries included) Blade protector, can be disassembled for cleaning Dimensions: 175 x 135 x 95 mm
- Wind sensor: Measures wind speed, wind direction and wind gusts (up to 16 wind directions possible) Temperature measurement 433 MHz radio transmission Battery operated (2 x 1.5 V LR 6 batteries included) Solargepuffert Holder dimensions include approx: 430 x 400 x 250 mm
- Reception Base-Station (250x200x32mm): Large and clear display. Receive and store the data from the outdoor sensors. Via viewing the other data can be retrieved and the settings are modified. The base can be used with batteries (4 x 1.5 V Mignon AA, it is supplied) as it can also be operated using the supplied AC adapter. It has a permanent switchable backlight, which can be controlled by an adjustable light sensor. The base measures air pressure, indoor temperature and humidity.
- More details: For hanging or standing The storage of 3000 records (in PC theoretically limitless), 128 MB RAM, 20 MB free space on the hard disk The storage of 3000 records (in PC theoretically limitless) Adjustable storage intervals of 5/10/20/30/60/90/120/180/240 minutes/6 hours/24 hours Connection to the USB interface Outdoor temperature range: -40 °C to +80 °C internal temperature range. Este’s European Spain, the station can predicthe weather for 2 days only) Minimum and maximum temperature predic(prevision 4 days) Wind and wind direcdirections and foonosticated speed Opinions in all languages Output and – Sunset of the sun Warning function of critical weather conditions, Bsp. Storm, rain, fog, strong UV freezing radiation Display capacity of seconds, indoor temperature and date with the day of the week Time setting DCF-77 the time signal (, fully automatic time change) Test mode for optimal radio reception Location configuration for 92 German and 366 foreign cities (5 cities for storage and quick recovery) Contrasting adjustment of the moon