National Geographic Weather Station Weather Expert with outdoor sensor
- The weather station has a large and structured display. It displays a lot of data about the current weather situation like indoor and outdoor temperature and forecast for the next 12 hours.
- The time is updated via DCF radio signal and the external sensor determines the outdoor values for air pressure and humidity. The moon phases and sun times are also displayed (Manual time setting for the UK time zone and use without DCF radio control in UK).
- Further features are minimum and maximum memory of previous temperatures and an alarm function. The weather station supports up to 5 outdoor sensors.
- Dimensions: 193x147x40 mm / Weight: 712 g; 4xAA batteries required to operate the station (included). 2xAA batteries required for the sensor (not included)
- Scope of delivery: Weather station; Thermo-/Hygro outdoor sensor; 4x AA batteries