- Our new member in the network of WiFi weather stations. The WH3000 combines the latest weather measurement technology with state-of-the-art technology. Thanks to the built-in WiFi module, your local weather data becomes global as you can upload your weather data to weather servers like Weather Underground in real-time. Thanks to the Internet connection, you have an overview of your weather data around the world.
- You do not need a PC because all data is displayed directly on the full color display. In addition, there is now a setup app, with which you can set up the weather station step by step. It’s that easy!
- The newly designed Y outdoor unit measures the outside temperature, the relative humidity, the solar radiation, the UV value, the precipitation, the wind speed and the wind direction (updated calculation every 16 sec.) And sends all measured data to the display unit.
- The display unit has a built-in thermo-hygrometer, which continuously measures the internal temperature, the relative humidity and the air pressure. All collected data are analyzed automatically, giving you a weather forecast, the rain rate, the dew point as well as trends for the air pressure, the indoor temperature and the humidity
- Overview of the features: Large, easy-to-read full-color display (15.7 x 7.6 cm), “All In One” wireless outdoor unit with integrated thermo-hygrometer in the new Y design (temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, Sunlight) – Built-in WiFi module in the display unit – Android / IOs app for simple WiFi setup and transmission to the weather server (Wunderground) – Data transmission in real time to the weather server (Wunderground)