Davis Instruments Vantage Vue Digital Weather Station
- The new Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis’ legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that’s easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable.
- In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 stations so you can mix-and-match most components. Applications: Home weather watching and gardening. Schools and universities. Marinas and vacation homes. Fire fighting and emergency response.
- Specifications: Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition). Wireless transmission up to 1000 ft. (300 m) is 3x farther than the competition. Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/hr) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/hr). Solar-powered with stored energy backup. Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen at 3″ x 4-3/8″ (8 x 11 cm).
- Survives cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme marine weather environments. Features: Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall and more. Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements. Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel.
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission. 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather. 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more. Radio compatible with Vantage Pro2. Optional WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage. PC, Mac and Internet versions.