Aercus Instruments Wireless Weather Station WeatherRanger
- Real-time internet publishing using encrypted WiFi WITHOUT THE NEED TO KEEP YOUR PC OR MAC CONNECTED
- View your weather from anywhere in the world using any internet capable device
- Sleek full colour console with huge 66m records data logger and fully customisable weather alarms
- Temperature, Humidity, Barometer, Wind, Rain, Light, UV, Dew Point, Wind Chill, Forecast, Date, Time
- Super fast 16 second updates, easy setup, data exportable to SD card for detailed analysis in Excel
The Aercus Instruments WeatherRanger is the new breed of weather station that combines sleek full colour TFT LCD technology with direct internet publishing, allowing data to be viewed from anywhere on any internet capable device (console connects directly to your WiFi capable modem so your PC or Mac DOES NOT need to remain on).
The menu based full colour multi-screen display includes high/low alarm conditions with audible alert, calibration of all major parameters, real-time internet weather publishing to Wunderground.com the world’s largest and most popular weather station network, and encrypted WiFi transmission.
The WeatherRanger’s all-in-one external sensor suite tracks the full range of weather variables including UV Index and Light and its rapid 16 second update along with massive built in data logger (66m readings) places it at the head of the queue for all serious weather watchers.
The WeatherRanger is simple to install and is PC and Mac compatible. Data can also be exported to an SD card (in CSV format) for detailed analysis in Excel. Installation kit included.
- Full colour TFT LCD console
- Direct internet publishing, your PC or Mac DOES NOT need to remain on. Data is automatically sent to Wunderground.com (note: indoor temperature and humidity are not currently available on Weather Underground)
- Indoor/outdoor temperature
- Indoor/outdoor humidity
- Barometric pressure
- Wind speed and direction
- Rainfall (self emptying rain gauge)
- UV & light
- Dew point
- Wind chill
- Short range forecast
- Sunrise, sunset, moonphase
- History graphs
- Storm warning
- Wireless sensors transmit up to 100m (line of sight)
- Solar panel extends battery life
- 433 MHz