Bresser telescope Pollux 150/750
Bresser telescope Pollux 150/750 with equatorial EQ3 mount and with Solar-Filter for safe sun observing
- Telescope for night and solar observation for beginners. Optical system: parabolic Newton Reflector
- Aperture Solar-filter and Smartphone camera adapter included. Objective lens diameter: 150 mm; Focal length: 750 mm
- Magnification: 37x-562x (Highest practical power: 300x). Mounting: Equatorial EQ-3
- Total weight 12,5 kg ; Tube weight 4,6 kg. Focuser: 2.0″ with adapter for 1.25″ eyepiece shaft
- Scope of delivery: Telescope with tripod, Solar-filter, Smartphone camera adapter, eyepieces, barlow lense, LED finder, astronomy software, manual
NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. The large mirror with a short focal length allows the observation of many celestial objects. With this very light-gathering large field telescope, all extended objects such as star clusters and galaxies can be observed particularly well.
But also moon and planets are shown very detailed. The length of the tube is despite to its short focal length kept short, that’s why it is well transportable. But also the mechanic of BRESSER Pollux is powerful. The equatorial mount allows every user to target the telescope.
All Newton Telescopes have a drawtube on the side of their tube. It offers comfort while observing celestial objects. Explore the planets within our solar system and discover new worlds. With the included smartphone camera adapter you can take pictures of your best observations right through the telescope.
The BRESSER Pollux is also equipped with a large 2.0” focuser which allows the use of 2.0” eyepieces with even larger fields of view. The included eyepiece adapter 2.0” to 1.25” allows the use of all 1.25” eyepieces.
BRESSER has not saved any money and also equipped this telescope with a high-quality parabolic primary mirror. This offers a much better image in sharpness and contrast than a comparable telescope with a simple spherical mirror. In addition, this telescope has a particularly large 55mm secondary mirror for ideal illumination of the image field.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest BRESSER refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
NOTE: If you require automatic star tracking, the telescope mount can also be retrofitted with the optional motor set part No. 4951400.