Böhmer-AG Camo Petrol Inverter Generator W4500i, 1.9 KW, Ultra Low Noise – UK Plugs
- 24 Month Warranty – free to call UK based technical support line
- Low Emissions, Compatible with our Planet – featuring economy mode to automatically control the throttle, reducing fuel consumption
- Copper Wound Motor – offering unparalleled power and current stability
- Featuring pure sine wave giving uninterrupted power suitable for sensitive electronics & digital equipment
- Your Power Supply – two 240V 3 pin UK plug outputs and a 12V DC output to suit a variety of power supply needs
Power to the People
When it comes to efficiency, Böhmer-AG are globally recognised as the go-to generator manufacturer. Decades of specialist generator design has been used to create this extensive, energy conscious range boasting advanced safety features. With Böhmer-AG you can get prepared, to be prepared.
Compatible with our Planet
The Camo inverter range has been designed with you and the planet in mind. The fuel efficient W4500i inverter gives unparalleled performance whilst reducing fuel consumption by up to 40% using advanced intelligent engine management. Economy mode setting reduces consumption even further when switched on.
Electronics Friendly, Pure and Simple
Devices such as smart phones and tablets require a steady source of energy to operate. With pure sine wave technology you can charge your devices, run your laptop and power your larger appliances simultaneously.
A Brand You Can Trust
With expert support from Bohmer-AG qualified staff, we have your back should you have any questions.
- 1900W Startup / 1700W Constant Output
- 6 Hours (max) Run Time on a Single Tank of Fuel
- Two AC 240V UK 3 Pin Plugs and 12V DC Output
- Ultra Quiet Rated at 59dB
- Pure Sine Wave Output with Economy Mode
- Ultra Portable Design
- Recoil Start Gen-III
- Dimensions 480mm x 290mm x 415mm / Weight 21.5kg
Being one of the quietest generators on the market at just 59db makes the W4500i the perfect camping or home power companion. The power is delivered through dual 240V outlets and 12V DC output. Fill and forgetwith an excellent 6 hour continuous run time from a single tank of fuel.
Safe and Sound
The advanced overload detection system will automatically shut down the power output whilst keeping the engine running in the event of a power overload. The low oil protectionsystem will automatically protect your generator by cutting out the engine if your oil level is too low.
In a Class of its Own
Just 21.5KG allowing ultra portability and 1900W performance from a quality Bohmer-AG copper wound motor. Just add oil and fuel, turn the switch on and then pull the Gen-III quick start recoil mechanism. These are designed to be easy to start with minimal fuss.
Choosing the Correct Generator
Working Out Wattage Requirements
For each appliance, identify how many watts it requires and then add 20% for resistive loads or add 50% for inductive loads.
Identifying Load Types
Resistive loads have no moving parts (e.g. kettles, light bulbs and heaters). Inductive loads have moving parts (e.g. motors, air compressors and pressure washers).
1000W heater – 1200W generator
2000W pressure washer – 3000W generator
500W kettle and a 3000W motor – 5100W generator
- 1 x DC Charging Clamp
- 1 x Spark Plug Tool
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x Fuel Funnel
- 1 x User Manual