General Tools A600FC High Temperature Analog Thermo-Hygrometer
- Ideal for measuring and monitoring temperature and humidity
- Features an attractive design, stainless steel case and flange mounting
- Temperature measurement range is 30 to 250 degrees F (-1 to 121 degrees C) and accuracy is +/-1.8 degrees F (+/-1 degrees C)
- Relative humidity measurement range is 10 to 95% RH and accuracy is +/-6% of reading
- Temperature and relative humidity resolutions are 2 degrees F (1 degree C) and 2% RH
General’s A600FC High Temperature Analog Thermo-Hygrometer measures and monitors temperature and humidity. It features an attractive design, stainless steel case and flange mounting.
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS